- Client: Sir Robert McAlpine
Main Contractor: Maylim Limited
Engineer: Watermans, Hoare Lee, & NDY
Maylim Limited: External works, drainage, street furniture and architectural furniture, Paving, highways and footway refurbishment & resurfacing.
Partners: Paving – Miller Druck, Soft Landscaping – Willerbys, Surfacing – Spade Oak, Electrical – Boon electrical Services
- As part of the Sir Robert McAlpine development at Highbury Square, Maylim were brought in to work with their design team and management team in working with the local residents of Aubert Court to develop a design and programme for the delivery of the external and highway improvements to their access roads and surrounding landscape areas. Maylim Limited’s work included the full reconstruction.
- This 4 week programme saw Maylim complete all advance noticing of the works and consultatyion with The London Borough of Islington before carrying out the works ensuring constant communications while working alongside the residents of Aubert Court.
- Maylims work including the installation and refurbishment of all new drainage to the highway and footway works, Realignment of kerbing, installation of new land drains to the Highbury Square development followed by paving works and associated street furniture and paving works.
- The project was completed with the full reconstruction and resurfacing of the access road and car park to the areas of the Aubert Court Estate.
- This project saw the continued relationship on working with Sir Robert McAlpine and allowed our teams to show their flexible approach on working around the public in close proximity of residential developments.